Bills re-sign long-snapper Ferguson to 3-year contract
- Suh agrees to replace McCoy in Tampa
- Browns meet with free agent DT McCoy
- Deaths from brain, heart higher in NFL
- Judge axes 3 lawyers in concussion case
- Rams' Donald fueled by Super Bowl loss
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) The Buffalo Bills have re-signed long snapper Reid Ferguson to a three-year contract.
Ferguson was an exclusive rights free agent and returns for a fourth season with Buffalo upon signing the contract Monday.
He was initially signed by the Bills as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2016 following four years at LSU. Ferguson spent his first season on Buffalo's practice squad before taking over the long-snapping job the following year.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated January 28, 2019