Bills re-sign long-snapper Ferguson to 3-year contract
- Rams sign 6-time Pro Bowl LB Matthews
- Cowboys sign ex-Packer Cobb for 1 year
- Patriots owner Kraft offered plea deal
- Burfict joins Raiders day after release
- Rams sign QB Bortles to back up Goff
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) The Buffalo Bills have re-signed long snapper Reid Ferguson to a three-year contract.
Ferguson was an exclusive rights free agent and returns for a fourth season with Buffalo upon signing the contract Monday.
He was initially signed by the Bills as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2016 following four years at LSU. Ferguson spent his first season on Buffalo's practice squad before taking over the long-snapping job the following year.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated January 28, 2019